The new Guitar Pro 6 release is out.
Improved management of your RSE (Realistic Sound Engine) soundbanks:
– Search engine integrated directly into the soundbank-management interface
– Possibility to insert a soundbank change in the middle of the track
How to proceed to the update?
At any time, you can install the soundbanks by way of the Guitar Pro 6 Updater utility.
– On Windows and Linux: menu Help > Launch Updater…
– On Mac: menu Guitar Pro > Launch Updater…
Details of the Update
* [added] New user interface for soundbank selection, by way of an integrated browser.
* [added] Integrations of RSE soundbank changes and/or pickup changes into the track.
* [added] New lossless compression algorithm for the incoming soundbanks.
* [added] MacOS- 10.7 Lion support.
* [Fixed] Stability issue on Windows Vista.
* [Fixed] Symbols and fingering for pick upstrokes and downstrokes can be placed on tied notes.
* [Fixed] In Jazz, C time signature was invisble.
* [Fixed] Undo (Ctrl+Z) did not restore second voice.
* [Fixed] A crash was possible when using multi-voice editing.
* [Fixed] Snare did not consider brush playing style.