Improved management of your RSE (Realistic Sound Engine) soundbanks:
- Search engine integrated directly into the soundbank-management interface
– Possibility to insert a soundbank change in the middle of the track
Check it out!
How to proceed to the update?
At any time, you can install the soundbanks by way of the Guitar Pro 6 Updater utility.
– On Windows and Linux: menu Help > Launch Updater…
– On Mac: menu Guitar Pro > Launch Updater…
Details of the Update
* [added] New user interface for soundbank selection, by way of an integrated browser.
* [added] Integrations of RSE soundbank changes and/or pickup changes into the track.
* [added] New lossless compression algorithm for the incoming soundbanks.
* [added] MacOS- 10.7 Lion support.
* [Fixed] Stability issue on Windows Vista.
* [Fixed] Symbols and fingering for pick upstrokes and downstrokes can be placed on tied notes.
* [Fixed] In Jazz, C time signature was invisble.
* [Fixed] Undo (Ctrl+Z) did not restore second voice.
* [Fixed] A crash was possible when using multi-voice editing.
* [Fixed] Snare did not consider brush playing style.