The second maintenance update for Guitar Pro 7 is now available, correcting a few performance issues.
There may still be some minor bugs to fix and our team is dedicated to doing so. New updates will follow soon.
Improvements and bug fixes
- Added option to restore the last backup files. You can recover your work if Guitar Pro crashes.
- Display fingering option in the chords window is now applied properly
- Copy paste is allowed from a multi voice track to a mono voice track
- Resolved an issue with rests that could cut the sound of other staves
- Update of the rests when the standard notation is removed
- Apply transposition on copy paste
- Use the default sound device on Windows
- Improvement of the PDF export (background layer deletion)
- Improvement on the drum edition
- Sound update for double similes
- Corrected a bug with transport buttons (play, go to previous bar, go to first bar…)
- Fixes a bug with scales display on the fretboard
- Fixes a bug when selecting the pages to print
- Improved the panoramic in MIDI
- Various audio fixes and improvements
- Various fixes on the audio export
- Various score notations improvements
- Various shortcut fixes
- Various fixes in the stylesheet
- Various fixes on tunings
- Various crashes fixes
- Other performance enhancements and minor bug fixes
- Russian is now available in Guitar Pro 7. Translations in other languages will be provided with the next free software updates.
How to update Guitar Pro?
Launch the updater to start using Guitar Pro 7.0.2:
- Windows : menu Help > Check for updates…
- macOS: menu Guitar Pro 7 > Check for updates…
Do you wish to contribute to the software’s evolutions?
Become a BETA-tester, and receive the latest Guitar Pro 7 updates before everybody else.
- Windows : menu File > Preferences… > General > Updates > Enable the Install beta versions option.
- macOS: menu Guitar Pro 7 > Preferences… > General > Updates > Enable the Install beta versions option.