Guitar Pro version 7.0.9 is online. It solves many compatibility issues between Guitar Pro and the Focusrite, Edirol, Motu and RME audio interfaces. Download this new update to make your Guitar Pro even more powerful.
- Improved support of the Edirol, Motu, Focusrite and RME audio interfaces
- Return of the focus in the tempo window
- Fix stylesheet not being correctly saved
- Fix the move track command not working properly
- Fix of the sound automations window
- Fix of the Dorien b9 scale
- Fix an invalid Hi-Hat mapping
- Fix a crash that could occur when the effect chain was cleared
- Fix a crash that could occur when a repeat mark was added
- Fix a crash that could occur when system dividers are displayed in multitrack
- Fix a crash caused by the Digidesign ASIO driver
- Fix of various crashes
How to update Guitar Pro
Launch the updater to start using Guitar Pro 7.0.9:
- Windows: menu Help > Check for updates…
- macOS: menu Guitar Pro 7 > Check for updates…
You do not yet own Guitar Pro 7
Download here the trial version of Guitar Pro 7 and enjoy all the features of the software for 30 days.
If you have already used our trial version, an additional 7 days of free use is available with each new update to allow you to test the evolutions we have brought to the software.