Guitar Pro 7.0.9 is available

Guitar Pro 7.0.9 is available

Guitar Pro version 7.0.9 is online. It solves many compatibility issues between Guitar Pro and the Focusrite, Edirol, Motu and RME audio interfaces. Download this new update to make your Guitar Pro even more powerful.

Improvements:

• Improved support of the Edirol, Motu, Focusrite and RME audio interfaces
  • Return of the focus in the tempo window
  • Fix stylesheet not being correctly saved
  • Fix the move track command not working properly
  • Fix of the sound automations window
  • Fix of the Dorien b9 scale
  • Fix an invalid Hi-Hat mapping
  • Fix a crash that could occur when the effect chain was cleared
  • Fix a crash that could occur when a repeat mark was added
  • Fix a crash that could occur when system dividers are displayed in multitrack
  • Fix a crash caused by the Digidesign ASIO driver
  • Fix of various crashes

How to update Guitar Pro

Launch the updater to start using Guitar Pro 7.0.9:

• Windows: menu Help > Check for updates…
  • macOS: menu Guitar Pro 7 > Check for updates…

You do not yet own Guitar Pro 7

Download here the trial version of Guitar Pro 7 and enjoy all the features of the software for 30 days.

If you have already used our trial version, an additional 7 days of free use is available with each new update to allow you to test the evolutions we have brought to the software.

1. Steve - May 4, 2018 at 3:00 pm

Major issues trying to update this morning:

1. Download failed error 2
    2. Then crash and not responding. Had to do hard restart on computer.
    3. Tried download again and was successful with download
    4. Tried to run installer, but received error message: “installer has detected that GP 7 is currently running and will not update”. My Task manager revealed that two GP7 setups were running.
    5. GP7 then crashed again and would not re-open with a computer restart.
    6. When I tried to open GP7 again, it pulled up an old version of some of my work, so it lost a lot of my revisions to the piece.
    7. So, I still cannot get GP7 to update. Every time I try, GP7 makes me download the update file again?????

Very frustrating!

2. Dave Grandel - May 4, 2018 at 3:50 pm

Any word yet on the partial capo issues that I’ve contacted you about?

“Arobas Music (Guitar Pro)
    Jan 26, 11:21 CET

Hello Dave!

Thanks for your message, I well escalated to our artistic and development team, they will discuss the points you mentioned.

Thanks a lot for your input really appreciated!
    Musically yours, Musicalement,
    The Guitar Pro Team”

3. Tony beggs - May 4, 2018 at 5:17 pm

Good stuff. Hopefully the new tascam drivers are up next for the 2×2 and 4×4 as they have a fair few issues.

Also any news on the midi export not correctly placing time signatures and tempo changes?

4. Holger - May 4, 2018 at 8:02 pm

I’d hoped You would fix the Crash Cymbal mapping as well. Unfortunately that’s not the case.

5. Mark Ryan - May 5, 2018 at 9:05 am

I have been unable to perform any of the updates. I am running Windows 7 64 bit. I get an error “unable to install updates “
    Does the system store these updates in the Cloud or on the PC?

6. Aleksandr Germanov - May 5, 2018 at 3:58 pm

format files cannot be opened with the new 7.0.9 patch tab.ptb

7. Prog musician - May 8, 2018 at 6:23 pm

I would love the ability to use decimals in my time signatures. I’m trying to do alternating 4/4 and 3.5/4, and charting that as 7/8 just doesn’t feel right.

8. Stephen - May 13, 2018 at 8:01 pm

Can we get a fix for the toms? They are incredibly quiet in comparison to the other drum sounds. Changing the dynamics to FFF helps, but then all the other sounds are FFF too, and way too loud.

Thanks

9. linda - May 16, 2018 at 3:36 pm

Hello, thank you for your feedback on the Guitar Pro 7.0.9 version. Can you please contact our support team to report bugs or ask for new features: https://support.guitar-pro.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

10. Konstantin - May 25, 2018 at 10:08 am

Drums began to sound worse. Especially the cymbals and splash. Do something about it.

11. Zachary - May 31, 2018 at 6:05 pm

v7.0.9 will not connect to the internet. Update check fails, and any attempt to open files from mysongbook monthly subscription fail with:
    Failed to load mySongBook file 0.

-Anyone else seeing this or a workaround?

12. Thomas Duflos - June 5, 2018 at 11:03 am

Hi Zachary, you can contact our support here: goo.gl/tq6163 They will help you with that. Thanks.

13. Brett - June 12, 2018 at 12:39 am

The fingering for the piano is the same as for the guitar (PIMAC system) when it should be numeric from the thumb out (12345 system). How do you not carry that over from GP6 to GP7?

14. Konstantin - June 16, 2018 at 7:09 am

The hi-hat (closed, open, hit) sound changed a lot. The sound became sharp and loud. In version 7.0.8, there were no such problems.

Thanks