New Guitar Pro 7.5 user guide available

New Guitar Pro 7.5 user guide available

A new edition of Guitar Pro 7.5 user manual is now online! This more illustrated and detailed version contains complete lists of keyboard shortcuts, of signature sounds, and a list of all the modelized amps and effects.

User Guide

Whether you are a novice or an advanced user, this guide should cover almost everything you need to know about Guitar Pro 7.5. It’s easy to use however if you just want to know more about a particular feature, this guide is for you. You will also find complete lists of keyboard shortcuts, signature sounds, amp models and effects at your disposal in the software.

Click here to download Guitar Pro 7.5 User Guide in English
Click here to download Guitar Pro 7.5 User Guide in French

Guitar Pro 7.5 tips

Watch and learn many useful tips on Guitar Pro in this new tutorial series presented by David Wallimann. Learn how to create a new project, how to enter notes, how to customize your scores and many other tips.

You will also like

[TUTO] 10 Tips to give a professional look to your scores in Guitar Pro

Mimicking a Tube Amp Tone in Guitar Pro

1. Rock1987 - September 28, 2019 at 3:28 am

Hello, I come from China. I can’t pay by credit card in MY SONGBOOK, PayPal can’t pay. Or handed over to Chinese agent like guitar pro

But I think the easiest way: just go to the street and find someone who has been to China recently, use the mobile phone of your company’s employees to download two apps, and everything will be done.(apps:WeChat & Alipay)
    There are a lot of people I know, a lot of …. no credit card, now PayPal can not use. I only need two APPs to solve the problem, I really don’t understand, what is difficult to solve?

There are many people in China, and there are many people who love guitar. We all like Guitar pro. Many people have purchased guitar pro. If you can adopt my suggestion, I believe there will be more people like it… our English is not very good, the network is also limited, and many people have the same ideas as me. I have translated these emails through Google, I hope you can understand me.

I have sent a lot of emails, but you have not responded to me anymore. What do you think?

2. Bozzay Viktor - September 28, 2019 at 2:48 pm

Yeah

3. Jim Caputo - September 28, 2019 at 3:39 pm

I had guitar pro on my laptop that was stolen. Is their any way I can download it to my desktop?

4. Franco - September 28, 2019 at 4:47 pm

Troppo difficile usare guitar pro, assorbe molto tempo per inserire note.

5. Hartmut Müller - September 28, 2019 at 5:08 pm

What about a Guitar Pro 7.5 User Guide in German?

6. Hartm - September 28, 2019 at 5:10 pm

Gibt es auch eine Userguide in deutsch???

7. jacques - September 28, 2019 at 6:02 pm

Thanks a lot to everyone on the team. I’ll look deeper into the changes and enhancements.

8. fabio - September 28, 2019 at 8:48 pm

Dear,
    I am writing to you, because in the 7.0 version that I had purchased, I realized that you have removed, a very useful thing that waxed on version 6, the headstock veener of the guitar, with the tuners, and being able to change the custom tunings manually … this is a great thing, that on the 7th you have taken away .. sin
    All the best
    Fabio

9. Rick K. - September 29, 2019 at 3:57 pm

Thank you very much for the updated user’s guide.

The term, “Edition Palette,” was a little confusing. In English, we normally use the gerund form, “Editing Palette”.

10. Bruno Barbieri - September 29, 2019 at 6:29 pm

Ho aquistato fiducioso gp 7.5 , certo che c’erano delle funzioni che mi interessano . niente che soddisfi le mie aspettative , e complicato , ci vuole un genio x usarlo , che occasione persa . tra le tante mi aspettavo che era con testo canzone sincr. E che si salvasse in midi con testo . al momento non capisco se il nuovo manuale e in italiano .

11. Thomas Duflos - October 1, 2019 at 7:59 am

Hi Rick, thank you for your feedback, I have sent it to the team!

12. Thomas Duflos - October 1, 2019 at 8:29 am

Hi Fabio, thank you very much for your feedback. I have transferred it to the team!

13. Thomas Duflos - October 1, 2019 at 8:36 am

Thank you very much Jacques. Merci !

14. Thomas Duflos - October 1, 2019 at 8:38 am

Nein, tut mir im Moment nicht leid, die Software ist aber auf Deutsch verfügbar.

15. Thomas Duflos - October 1, 2019 at 8:39 am

Hi Hartmut, I have sent your request to the team in charge of the user guide. Thanks

16. Thomas Duflos - October 1, 2019 at 8:47 am

Ciao Franco, ecco un link ad un video che mostra i diversi modi per inserire le note in Guitar Pro:

Alcune tecniche ti faranno risparmiare tempo.

Grazie.

17. Thomas Duflos - October 1, 2019 at 8:48 am

Hi Jim, yes here is a link to download Guitar Pro, enter your email and then download the demo. You will need to enter your license again. Thanks
    If you need further help please contact our support here: goo.gl/tq6163
    Thanks

18. Thomas Duflos - October 1, 2019 at 8:49 am

Hi please contact our support here: goo.gl/tq6163
    Thank you.

19. Thomas Duflos - October 1, 2019 at 8:57 am

Buongiorno Bruno, inoltro la vostra richiesta alla squadra, grazie. Sentitevi liberi di inviare le vostre domande al nostro supporto: goo.gl/tq6163

Troverete diversi video tutorial su youtube in italiano. Ecco un esempio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYTL4eiIj8Q

20. Dale - October 21, 2019 at 6:37 am

Is GP 7.5 capable of allowing notation with no time signature? I have 6, but haven’t upgraded because I need this ability. I’m willing to bet that most composers and musicians these days would need that feature!

21. Thomas Duflos - October 21, 2019 at 10:25 am

Hi Dale, yes you can add free time signature in Guitar Pro 7.5: Bar > Free Time. For the moment the time signature will appear in brackets. Thanks.

22. Dmitry K - November 4, 2019 at 10:55 pm

The manual size went down, but seems the images optimization was overdone, so JPEG artifacts are a bit too evident.

23. Thomas Duflos - November 8, 2019 at 9:01 am

Hi Dmitry, thank you for your feedback.