It’s time to update your Guitar Pro. Check out the full list of improvements brought by this new update in this article.
Full list of improvements and corrections
- Improvement of the Windows 10 Fretlight guitar Bluetooth detection
- Improvement of the fingerings’ indications collisions
- Various stability improvements
- Fixed printing issues on Windows
- Tuner and line-in issues on macOS fixed
- File search field which didn’t found systematically the files
- Relative tonality is now taken into account if the option “Play while editing” is activated
- Fixed zoom out issue
- Fixed tempo automations shifting on deleting bars undo/redo.
- Restore import of .gtp files
- Restore fingering import of MusicXML files
- Restore the visual delay of the edit cursor when entering frets
- Restore all available shortcuts in the drumkit view
- Fix of the import of TablEdit documents – However an update of the .tef format prevents full compatibility with Guitar Pro 7 for the moment
- Fix of faulty behaviors when shifting an octave or semitone
How to update Guitar Pro?
Launch the updater to start using Guitar Pro 7.5.5:
- Windows: Help menu > Check for updates…
- macOS: Guitar Pro 7.5 menu > Check for updates…
If your updater does not launch, you can download the latest version of Guitar Pro here.